Are you ready to begin your career journey? Know someone who is deaf or hard of hearing who needs help with getting started on their job search process? The Job Search Strategies consists of nine self-paced modules to help walk you through the stages of the job search process. Take your time learning the different components to help prepare you for your job search. Videos are available in ASL with captions.
The nine self-paced modules are:
- Setting Your Career Goals
- Finding Your Dream Job
- Developing Your Resume & Filling Out Job Applications
- Creating Reference List and Portfolios
- Monitoring Your Social Media Presence
- Corresponding With Employers.
- Interviewing Part 1: Preparing for the Questions
- Interviewing Part 2: Communication
- Communicating with Employers.
Access the modules at https://deaftec.org/online-learning/job-search-modules/